This little creation happened earlier this week when we ran our of bread but we both wanted some carbs and well, cheese. This can be either a snack( you’ll need just 4 ingredients) or you can upgrade it to a full on meal(just adjust the amounts and throw in extra ingredients).
- Frozen chips(we used quick cook)
- Tesco Pizza sauce
- Grated cheese(type and amount is entirely up to you)
- Sliced pepperoni
- Warm up the oven and lay out chips on a foiled tray and cook as per instructions
- When chips are cooked spread out pizza sauce all over, top off with pepperoni and spread the grated cheese generously(very generously)
- Pop back in the oven for a few minutes for cheese to melt
- Take the tray out and enjoy
To turn this into a meal, use more meats and add some vegetables to turn into a proper pizza. It’s a proper cheat meal and not something I’d have more than once in a while. It’s super delicious though and goes great with a cold IPA.